If "Magical" Indicators and Auto-Bots Really Work...
Why Are So Many Traders Crashing Their Accounts?
Price Action is the Real Secret to Professional Trading
WE RECOMMEND: John Templeton's Trading in the Buff Study Course
He Reveals Exactly How to Trade Without Indicators
- Complete eBook training course on How to Make Money with Price Action Trading... you can start immediately.
- Step-by-Step 1 Hour of Video Training... gives you your new price-action skills quickly and easily.
- Different trading styles explained. How to make Price Action trading make money for YOU!
- Finally... YOU can make a decent living as a forex trader... because you'll be trading like a pro! No more amateurish indicators.
- Price Action skills can be used on ANY market... or ANY CURRENCY PAIR!
- Works better than indicators... especially in volatile markets where indicators suffer from lag time.
- Increases your trading efficiency! Spend less time struggling through your indicators... feel the freedom of reading price action at a quick glance! You'll be primed to act on more trade opportunities.
"When I first started trading Price Action, I thought it was going to be really complicated. What I've discovered is that it is MUCH EASIER than using indicators. My trading is more efficient and more profitable." Price Action Trader
Transform Your Trading Today! This is the Breakthrough You've Been Looking For. Get the 'Trading in the Buff' Study Course Now...
Your Training Continued...
Spotting Breakouts. What's REAL? What's Fake?
A fake breakout is often called a "Fake Out" or even a Whipsaw. In forex trading - in fact any kind of trading - you do NOT want to be caught in whipsaw action! So how can you avoid a fake out?
When you're trading on price action alone, one of the best ways to avoid a fake out is to wait for a retest of the breakout area. So, instead of entering your trading on the first moment of breakout, you wait for the price to:
- travel in the direction of the breakout
- reverse (or pull back) in the opposite direction and then
- bounce off the support/resistance area and continue in the direction of the original breakout.